Monday, March 26, 2012

REALIZATION

REALIZATION


              I have achieved my goals for grammar and reading but I’m always misused them and don’t know how to applied them correctly in constructing a sentence or a paragraph. However, I feel that I have improved just a little compare when I’m in secondary school.
           The accomplishments that I most proud of was our final project because we have to collect pictures about wrong grammar and creating a blog for our portfolio. It was my first time to creating a blog. I think that was not too hard to know it. If you really want to learn, nothing will be difficult to you.

        The areas that I need to improve were to construct a sentence correctly. Then how to use the punctuations properly in writing my own essay so I need to practice my English every day and try to speak English fluently.
         While completing this portfolio, I had learned some new vocabulary that I didn't use last time. The mechanics help me to guide my English and teach you how to use the word correctly.
             







The difficulties that I have encountered were the vocabularies. Because some vocabularies that I don’t know what they means so I always got stuck thinking what the word means and searching the word in the dictionary.
           All in all, I could say that keeping language portfolio could be reminding you what you have encountered the difficulties you had. If you had met the same problem again in the future, you could go back to the portfolio that you did then overview on it again.







No comments:

Post a Comment