Monday, March 26, 2012

THE SECRET

READING LOG#5


THE SECRET



How to succeed your life? You must know what you really want for your future. So from now on, start by chasing that goal, we should work hard to reach that goal even though there are many challenges ahead. We must never lose hope. Just try our best and be patient in what we do
Last week, we watched a movie title "THE SECRET". It all about the Law of Attraction. I had already applied it, because this week we had taken our Department Examination in our COMPRO1. The exam was quit hard, but I’m not thinking that I will fail. I forcefully think that I can pass the exam and get a passing grade and it’s enough for me. I think every one of us wants to be successful in life. So for me, law of attraction is not the actual deed our life but if we have a positive thinking, we will have more confident to do it and want to know what will be happen  after we accomplished it. The movies taught us we should be confident in our self, like have faith in ourselves. Because, we cannot expect others to believe in us before we believe in ourselves first.





No comments:

Post a Comment